2016-2017 NJMS BAND REGISTRATION
· If your student is signed up for band at NJMS for the year 2016-2017, please register them for Instrument Selection Day, if you have not already!
· This will happen on Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 9-12am and 1:30-3pm and will last about two hours.
· After the selection process is over, you will have a chance to talk with two different local music stores, ARTs Music and Gadsden Music (both located in Birmingham), so you can go ahead and purchase/ rent your instrument and buy any supplies that will be needed for the upcoming year.
· Each member of the NJMS Band program is required to go through the instrument selection process. I advise that you DO NOT purchase an instrument before we audition and decide what your student will play.
· If your child is not able to attend Instrument Selection Day, their instrument will not be chosen until after school starts.
· If there is a specific reason that your child is not able to attend the Instrument Selection Day, please let me know ahead of time and perhaps we can work something out.
· HOW TO REGISTER for Instrument Selection Day:
o Complete online form and press SUBMIT